My dad and I found a fucking VHS of Jurassic Park II, complete with collectible holographic cover, at my grandparent’s house.
Check it out, it’s Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson.
WHOA. YES. HOLY MOLY. I GOT CHILLS.
WOAH YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU
CASTING CHOICE ACCEPTED!!!!!
Miles and Jai doing the weather
wow i really like this song i think i’m gonna listen to it 1 maybe 60 more times
RP Meme Graphics (2 images + 2 gifs) →
- create a new 245x245 document with a transparent background
- I have two opened up in this tutorial. One has multiple frames used for the gif portion, while the other only has one frame for pictures. This is optional, though I find it makes the process much easier.
- find two hq pictures to use with this original psd.
- the levels that are already set work for the majority of photos found on the internet, but if need be, can be edited.
- gradients used can be found here — credit: valerieofrps- scale and edit the photos to fit the psd. I sharpened each photo.
- using the rectangle marquee tool, outline the image.
- with the image outlined, flatten the image (right click on the layer + flatten image)
- edit » copy » step backward » step backward (this will unflatten the image for multiple use).
- on the 245x245 transparent document, edit » paste the edited image and move around until it’s in the proper place.
- do this for both images
- find (or make) two gifs, preferably high quality and with at least 120 px height.
- if you’re not going to use gifs in your meme, feel free to skip the next half of the tutorial and continue following the steps above.
- using the crop tool, select shift + left click to create a square crop
- move to appropriate section of gif and double click
- image » image size » 180. Make sure Constrain Proportions is selected at the bottom.
- select the last layer of the gif (highest numbered) and apply the psd used on the images to the gif.
- save for web and devices
- repeat for second gif
- reopen both gifs
- select all layers in both the animation menu and the layers menu (select the first layer and then hold shift and select the last layer)
- layer » group layers (or ctrl+g)
- in the animation menu, with all layers selected, click copy frames
- in another (or the same) 245x245 transparent document, open the animation menu and create as many frames as the gif you’re using has. make sure the frame delay is the same, as well.
- in the animation menu, with all the layers of the new document select, click paste frames. make sure ‘paste over frames’ is selected.
- with the group of layers selected, use the move tool to move the image in place.
- play the gif back to make sure that it worked and that all the layers moved together
- repeat for both gifs
when uploading to tumblr, make sure each image is in the correct position and that you’ve cropped and edited each image size to the correct proportions (unless you want it to be unproportioned!)as always, if you have any questions, my ask box is always opened.
Image: Ali Krieger
Music: Not Giving Up — The Saturdays
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.
at this point i dont even feel like a real person i’m just 50% sarcasm and 50% tv shows